Admin Cum Account Executive
- Mainly responsible for office administration activities.
- Assist in daily accounting transactions.
- To perform posting of expenses, or other transactions to journals or ledgers and verify accuracy and assist in stock-taking and other related functions.
- To check invoices, bills, vouchers or documents for corrections before entering into records.
- To assist in daily office administrative task which includes documentation, filing, correspondences, coordinating and following up on pending matters.
- Responsible for any assigned general administrative job.
- To assist in any other task as and when required by management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Others or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Office, MYOB accounting system will be an advantage.
- Required language(s): Chinese (must), English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply as training will be provided.
- Full-Time position(s) available.